Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stinky Feet!

Its been quite a while since we posted anything on here so, since there really hasn't been much going on, I thought I would just share a cute video for those of you who aren't on Facebook. :-) In case you can't tell, we pretend that Liv has stinky feet... a lot!


We have the new baby's ultrasound coming up on March 6th so we'll be sure to post photos of that afterwards and once we find out the gender (a few weeks later) we'll let everyone know as well! I (mommy) felt him or her kick a couple of (TINY) times last night which was very strange because although it hasn't been very long, I had almost forgotten what it feels like. Of course as soon as I felt it, I knew what it was and was very happy! Hopefully it won't be too long before daddy and Livi can feel it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment