Friday, July 9, 2010

Oinniún

Ha! That's the Gaelic way of spelling onion. Don't even ask me how to pronounce it.

Back to the doctor yesterday. Everything checked out fine. We heard the heartbeat again and I managed to record it. If I find a way to post that I will.

The summer has finally hit Vancouver and the last couple of days have been very hot. My wife hasn't complained and she's just dealing with it. All of the windows are open in the house and we're lucky that we have a pool in our building.

We're going to look for a gliding chair this weekend. Once we get that and the crib in the baby's room, it should look pretty complete.

Just over two weeks until Hawaii. We're both definitely looking forward to that. I have trouble trying to relax on vacation and not trying to do everything I can while I'm there. I'll just load myself up with Pina Colada's and Zombies so I'll have no choice.


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! lets get drunk in Maui.. atleast we know we have a DD! haha j/k Sam ... Love you momma Nut!

    ReplyDelete