Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Baby Skeletor

We had the ultrasound done this morning. Everything is great and the baby is very healthy. I was able to see it kicking like crazy like it was trying to swim. It moved around a lot and was hard to catch. Quite an amazing thing to see.

Unfortunately they wouldn't tell us the gender of the baby which came as a shock. Oh well, we'll find out in a few weeks.



















































Since an ultrasound doesn't show the skin too well, I've nicknamed the baby skeletor.

We were also able to tell that the baby has really big hands and feet just like me.

We're up to a size of a mango this week which, for me, is a huge jump from last week.

This might be the last entry before our Hawaii trip since we leave on Monday. I may have a chance to update while we're there but it might be hard getting around to a computer when there's so much else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment