Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Month

Olivia Rees Nutley is now 1 month old. Oh how the times flies. Actually it feels like ages ago that we were in the hospital.

Over the last month our lives have definitely changed. We feel like the most popular people in the world. Like a movie star couple. "Seamantha" or "Sham".

Then you realize it has nothing to do with us and everyone wants to see the baby. Fine.

It has been a great month having a baby at Christmas dinner with all of our family and friends. New Years and kissing my girls at midnight. A baby shower and get together afterwards that reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents would have people over after any event.

Sam and I were able to get out for dinner last night for a few hours alone. Auntie Rachel babysat and things went great. We sent her a text while at the restaurant to see how Livi was doing. She responded with "she pooped on me and then fell asleep."

Doctors appointment lined up for today and a photo shoot tomorrow. A good friend of Sam's (Jeanie of Studio Jeanie) is coming over to take pictures of Olivia. Then we've got the weekend together as a little family.

As you can see it's been a great month and I'm looking forward to the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment