Friday, April 30, 2010

Mortimer

First Doctor's appointment yesterday. Well the first one with the doctor who we're going to be seeing regularly. We met with Dr. Rachel Bright at Peace Arch Hospital. Lots of forms to fill out where Sam wrote her birthday and address about 17 times. The doctor asked us a few more questions beyond the forms and explained what the next few visits were going to be like. Then Sam got her blood taken where they're going to be running a bunch of tests to make sure everything is going good. I'm glad I went and was able to talk to the doctor. I'll try to make all of the appointments that I can and definitely be there for the big ones. I'll try to update the blog with some pictures tonight.














P.S. For some reason I've been calling the baby Mortimer. I don't know why I associate an old man name with the baby but I do. Sam says I should call it Mortimina too in case it's a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment